Healthier Home – Improves Indoor Air
- 100% of all vacuumed dirt, dust and allergens are removed from the living area, creating a cleaner, healthier home environment with improved indoor air quality.
- Prevents debris and odors from recirculating back into the home.
- Great for those suffering from allergies, asthma and other breathing ailments.
Powerful, Sustained Cleaning Performance
- Central vacuum systems are up to 5 times the power of traditional vacuums – great for pet owners like me!
- Cyclonic cleaning performance from central vacuums like Vacuflo®, Element and Dirt Devil® provides maximum airflow and optimum cleaning power to keep a home clean and fresh.
- High-performance motors deliver powerful, reliable cleaning so upholstery, carpets and furnishings are cleaned more deeply with less wear.
Convenient Whole-House Cleaning
- A whole-house cleaning system, my central vacuum does the job of an upright vacuum, canister vacuum, dust buster and even a shop vac.
- No heavy equipment to lug around, just plug the hose into the nearest inlet valve for fast and easy cleaning.
Value and Versatility
- A central vacuum system extends life of carpets and furnishings, increases a home’s resale value, improves indoor air quality, and saves time.
- Central vacuums costs less than many high-end portable vacuums, and offers a wide variety of accessories designed to clean all interior furnishings, carpet types and floor surfaces found in today’s homes.
Simple Installation and Quieter Units
- Easily installed during construction (or in existing homes), and typically is completed in less than one day.
- Power unit is located away from the living area (usually in a basement, garage or utility room) for a quieter home environment.