It’s the hidden dust that can confound even the most regular cleaning routine—those hard-to-reach places like:
- under and behind the refrigerator, stove and other large appliances
- under beds
- tops of cabinets
- high woodwork
- corners and tight spots
- fan blades
- computers and small electronics
Traditional dusting methods tend to simply move the dust around these areas, if it can be reached at all. Vacuuming can be effective, but only if you have the right vacuum system and accessories. As far as versatility and cleaning power, your best bet is a central vacuum system. Check out these handy accessories that will help you conquer even the trickiest dust-collecting spots in your home:
- The Spider Fighter is not only great for capturing those pesky insects further than an arm length away, but it also great to tackle ceilings, crown molding, baseboards, between appliance and much more.
- You’ll appreciate the Mini-Tools Set for cleaning keyboards, computers, stereos, sewing machines and more. Each attachment connects to any central vacuum hose and includes hose connector and adapter, extension wand, curved extension wand, oval brush, round brush and crevice tool.
- The Dust Mop Tool captures and removes dust and dirt from all hard-surface floors, especially in those hard-to-reach places. Dirt and dust trapped deep in crevices is easily lifted away by vacuuming power as the fluffy mop head gently dusts and polishes your flooring to a clean, shiny finish.
- Nineteen height positions make the one-piece Deluxe Adjustable Wand the perfect companion for all Vacuflo central vacuum accessories. Fully extended, the wand reaches 40-1/2″ and features the Button-down Clip to easily release the wand from the hose. Makes cleaning high-up woodwork and ceiling corners a breeze. Also handy for extending your vacuuming reach into odd corners and small spaces, as well as drapery cleaning attachments.